This full day tour takes place on the Atlantic coast (Caribbean Sea) of Panama where you will discover the following:
- The town and forts of Portobelo, an UNESCO world heritage site.
- The old customs house & the museum of Portobelo
- The famous church of the Black Christ
- Safaricks Zoo, get to know the diverse wildlife on the Caribbean coast of Panama! The animals at Safarick’s Zoo are part of a rescue and rehabilitation program.
- Beach time, spend the afternoon enjoying lunch and drinks at a beach front restaurant on the caribbean side of Panama. After the meal, you are a few steps away from the beach and you can enjoy a dip into the warm and clear water of the caribbean sea before heading back to your hotel.
Available: Wednesday to Sunday
The scenic railway journey winds its way along the canal and through the spectacular tropical rainforest from Panama City to Colon:
Kids (2-12): $20
Only available on week days from city hotels with pick-up between 6 and 6:30AM