This full day tour takes place on the Atlantic coast (Caribbean Sea) of Panama where you will discover the following:
- The town and forts of Portobelo, an UNESCO world heritage site.
- The old customs house & the museum of Portobelo
- The famous church of the Black Christ
- Summit Botanical Gardens and Zoo, get to know the diverse wildlife of Panama! The animals at Summit Zoo are part of a rescue and rehabilitation program and the gardens house some 4,000 plants, representing over 350 species.
- Beach time, spend the afternoon enjoying lunch and drinks at a beach front restaurant on the caribbean side of Panama. After the meal, you are a few steps away from the beach and you can enjoy a dip into the warm and clear water of the caribbean sea before heading back to your hotel.
The scenic railway journey winds its way along the canal and through the spectacular tropical rainforest from Panama City to Colon:
Kids (2-12): $20
Only available on week days from city hotels with pick-up between 6 and 6:30AM