With Panama Your Way you can build your own custom tour. You can chose one of our existing tours and modify the activities or sights or choose to build a fully custom tour with only the activities and sights you wish to visit.
For a price, please contact us with your trip details.
For a layover tour you will need at least a 6h layover in order to have enough time to visit the city.
In Panama City you can choose from any of these activities/sights:
Note: in a normal 8h day we can visit between 3 to 5 locations, please note that many attractions close between 4pm and 5pm.
- Panama Viejo
- Panama Canal: Miraflores Visitors' Center
- Mi Pueblito
- Casco Viejo also called Casco Antiguo (the Old Town)
- Amador Causeway
- Biomuseo | Museum of Biodiversity
- Cinta Costera
- Las Americas Bridge
- Cerro Ancon
- Fish Market (Mercado de Mariscos)
- Metropolitain Park
- Catamaran Sailing
- Punta Culebra Nature Center
Near Panama City (with 45min drive):
- Summit Garden & Zoo
- Gamboa Rainforest
- Aerial Tram
- Canal/Lake Tours (Monkey Island Tour)
On the Atlantic side:
- Forts of Portobelo
- Old customs house & the museum of Portobelo
- Church of the Black Christ
- Panama Canal: Agua Clara Visitors Center
- Fort San Lorenzo (only accessible on weekends)
- Playa Langosta
- Safaricks Zoo